Everybody loves a road show! When it is for a good cause, the goodwill it generates is spontaneous!
The NCF Walk for Nature is an annual road rally initiative which has the main objective of raising awareness in Nigerian cities on the importance of nature conservation and the environment while doing so in a healthy manner. NCF organises the Walk for Nature in collaboration with several corporate organisations and State Governments.
The Walk has taken place in Lagos State for over ten years, and has had major partnerships with the Lagos State Government for seven years, once in Taraba State and several corporate partners.
The goal of this initiative is that it should be adopted at the National level to be implemented simultaneously in all States of the Federation or at least in the six geo-political zones.
As people are becoming increasingly environmentally conscious and reflecting this in their everyday choices, the event offers a very good opportunity of growing an organization’s market share, giving competitor advantage and delivering effective brand positioning to target audience.
This year Walk for Nature organised by the Nigerian Conservation Foundation in collaboration with Lagos State Government, Ministry of the Environment will hold on Saturday, October 15, 2016 at the State House, Marina, Lagos, by 7:00am.
Sponsorship levels & participants
· State sponsor – N7,500,000 – 750 participants/ T-shirts/ face caps
· Lead sponsor – N4,000,000 – 500 participants/ T-shirts/face caps
· Gold sponsor – N2,000,000 – 250 participants/ T-shirts/face caps
· Silver sponsor – N800,000 – 100 participants/ T-shirts/face caps
· Bronze sponsor – N400,000 – 50 participants/T- shirts/ face caps
Benefits to Sponsors/Partners
· Sponsors are promoted through corporate branding linked to the goodwill this walk initiative offers.
· Mass media exposure through our several media platforms and LASSA billboards pre and post event
· Branding of walk route
· Sponsor’s logo & name on t-shirts, face caps and all event materials
· Partners receive an annual Distinguished NCF Presidential Award as key contributor to national and global efforts on environmental awareness in Nigeria.