Nigerian Conservation Foundation (NCF) Environmental Services (ES) Unit uses a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) model to create solutions to environmental issues in Nigeria. NCF has a pool of experts in various fields of environmental science and management. Our team of specialists provides professional advice to help organizations and communities comply with regulations and requirements for a sustainable environment.
Our multidisciplinary expertise includes:
- Ecology: Ecological Assessment, Interpretations And Solutions For Management, Development And Physical Projects.
- Carbon Management: Measurement, Auditing, Foot Printing And Low Carbon Strategy Development.
- Climate Change: Climate Change Risk Assessment, Adaptation and Strategic Advice On Climate Change Policy And Regulations.
- Biological Surveys: Ecosystem Assessments, Ecosystem Valuation and Environmental Economics, Environmental Impact (And Social) Assessments.
- Geographical Information System: Spatial Studies And Analyses.
- Training: Environmental Education, Proposal Development, Campaigning And Advocacy, Stakeholder Engagement.
The NCF Environmental Services Programme has provided services in the following areas:
1. Allanblankia Project: Assessment of availability of plant for production of oil
2. Biodiversity Survey of Ifon Forest Reserve, now Osse River Parks, Ondo State
3. Integrated Biodiversity Assessment Tool development (IBAT),
4. Biodiversity Risk Assessment and Opportunity Assessment (BROA)
5. Independent Tree Audit (ITA)
6. Rapid Stock Assessment for Site identification for the Niger Delta Conservation Centre
7. Geographical Information System (GIS) Trainings
8. Trainings on Environmental education
§ United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
§ British American Tobacco Iseyin Agronomy Limited (BATIA)
§ British American Tobacco Company (BAT)
§ Chevron Nigerian Limited (CNL)
§ Unilever Plc., Nigeria
§ Federal Ministry of Environment, Invasive Species Unit
CONTACT NAME: MR ALADE ADELEKE
DESIGNATION: ACTING EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR