We are currently seeking to recruit competent, committed, self motivated and matured candidate for the Senior Conservation Officer, Technical.
- Coordinate the Species and Habitat Programme activities and Conservation Science Desk.
- Develop strategy for monitoring of IBAs/KBAs in Nigeria and a regular reporting mechanism that will fit into the global reporting template.
- Coordinate the NGO’s Office in Calabar, Cross River State.
- Liaise with and maintain cordial working relationship with major Partners in the Region.
- Maintain cordial and effective working relationship with relevant Government and Non-Governmental Institutions in the South-South and South-East States.
- Promote environmental awareness and education in the South-South and South-East States and participate in activities to build the profile and capacity of the Calabar Office.
- Develop proposals on conservation issues in South-South and Southeast States.
- Plan and execute field trips associated with species and field conservation.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned.
Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
MSc in Conservation Biology, Natural Resource Management, Wildlife Management or other related disciplines (Ornithology is an added advantage) with at least 3 years of experience in Wildlife Management
REMUNERATION, TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Negotiable
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before Friday, December 23, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.