Job Title (Position):
Principal Conservation Officer, Technical
Technical Programmes Department
Director, Technical Programmes
To assist in the seamless implementation of projects in the Technical Programmes Department.
1. Assist in the development of concept for implementation
2. Coordinate projects to ensure successful implementation in a manner that ensures prudent use of resources.
3. Develop and implement livelihood components in each project proposal.
4. Assist with project communication activities, including awareness publications.
5. Assist in budgeting, fundraising and submitting technical financial bids.
6. Any other responsibility that may be assigned.
- M.Sc. in development/sustainability, natural sciences, natural resources management or other related field of Environmental Sciences.
- GIS Experience will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in delivering and monitoring projects/community-based natural resource management programs.
- Demonstrate experience in monitoring the effective implementation of projects.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to mentor/lead a team.
- Practically minded, flexible and patient – ability to listen and advice.
- Well organized with ability to implement multiple tasks and meet deadlines as required
Remuneration, terms and conditions:
Method of Application:
- Suitable qualified candidates should send their applications together with their curriculum vitae on or before 18th September, 2015 to:
Nigerian Conservation Foundation,
Km. 19, Lagos-Epe Expressway,